quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2009

shit!

I Knew since the begining that one day you would say no...that day just arrived and I feel like shit!!!
This was my biggest fear and now here I am, feelling like the most stupid human being in the fucking world!!!
Congratulations girl, you did it again... You should have learned with your mistakes but no, you thought that everything was controlled, that a boy would never touch your heart, only your body! big mistake...
You should have fucked him and said goodbye but no no, you wanted more and more and now who's being used? you girl..only you...
Fuck!!! I´m really pissed with this shit!!! So many guys arround you, so many interesting people that respects you, that wants you really bad, but you only want this stupid boy that probably and most likely, only sees you as a good summer fuck! A fuck to tell to his friends, maybe even to laugh about...
Give me a break, your live is already a roller coaster, so many incompleted stuff and so many open wounds...you sure didn't need another one, but now is too late and you're fucked.... Because this desire is killing you, this agony is stoping you from sleep, eat and think and all you do is wish he feels it too but you know that it will never happens...
Shit girls, maybe is time to close the door and leave my needle shoes...:(

1 comentário:

  1. :(

    Too bad you got hurt, but shit happens, right?!
    And if you’re standing in the rain you’re sure to get wet…especially when you’re not carrying an umbrella…then you get soaking wet, you’re probably gonna catch a cold…fuck…
    But I can't really lecture you on this subject my dear friend...At least you risked and enjoyed something amazing...even if now you're in pain and suffering the consequences...
    I never take chances, except that one time when I went on summer holidays to another country and I fell in the arms (and so much more) of that amazing latin guy…I never thought I’d have the guts to go so far…but I sure did, and I don’t regret it.
    But my story is completely different, I could never fall in love with him and I knew that I wouldn’t have any consequences because of that “fling”…I’m probably never going to see him again, but, like in the song, “memory remains” :)
    Now I’m back to my ordinary life and taking chances is out of question, I’m devoting myself to work, family&friends…because I know, if I take a chance again (and with a guy that doesn’t live an ocean away…) I’m sure to get in trouble and end up feeling like you…And I don’t want that, I’m not gonna get hurt again…I’m doing everything I can not to…
    I’m sticking to “platonic love”…constantly dreaming…and holding on to “ifs” LOOOOL
    Now, which one of us is right? You, that live your life to the limits, enjoying and doing everything your heart commands you…or me, someone that’s always scared of getting hurt and because of that never says what she wants to who she really wants?

    Fucked up girls, that’s what we are…
    But I love you anyway, and I’m always gonna be here for you.
    :)

    ResponderEliminar